1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Cut squash in half, remove pulp, place squash face down on a large baking sheet and bake for 20-30 minutes or until done. Squash should be tender all the way through.
3. In the meantime, in a medium saucepan, add the broth and quinoa, bring to a boil and then reduce heat to simmer and cover. Continue cooking for about 15 minutes.
4. In a large skillet over medium heat, add garlic, onions, carrot and bell peppers. Water sauté for about 5 minutes until the carrots are tender, stirring occasionally.
5. Add garbanzo beans, raisins, spinach, cumin and salt to the mix and continue cooking for a few
6. Add the quinoa to the skillet, stir well and remove from heat.
7. Stuff each half of the squash with half of the quinoa stuffing mixture and serve.
This recipe is adapted from Meat Out Mondays for October 15, 2012.