Monday, June 10, 2013

Read THE CHINA STUDY.


Yours Truly (Dorothy Greet) implores the audience at the Rehoboth Beach VegFest to "Read THE CHINA STUDY" by T. Colin Campbell, Ph.D. This excellent book recounts this former dairy farmer's life-long scientific research into the impact of diet on health. This book helped me understand why and how to eat a Whole Food Plant-Based Diet of beans, greens, whole grains, fruit and starchy vegetables. It propelled me, even though retired, to study and earn certification in Plant-Based Nutrition from Cornell. It set me on the path to optimum weight and health. It fills me with confidence and fervor to teach anyone and everyone who wants to learn about the extraordinary benefits of Whole Food Plant-Based eating and the damaging impact of the Western Diet of meat, dairy, oil, sugar and refined flour. It changed my life.  It can change yours, too!

When you've finished reading THE CHINA STUDY, join me in diving right into WHOLE, Campbell's newest book that addresses what is blocking the public from the nutritional truth for optimal health. 




No comments:

Post a Comment